“I attended Fiona’s “How to Build a Management Accounting Business (Advanced)” workshop, which was an extremely useful extension to the basic workshop I attended earlier in July. Fiona covered in-depth topics such as strategic introducers, pricing and being a trusted advisor, building on the topics covered in the first workshop. Fiona delivers in a very engaging way, and the pace of delivery is excellent. I really enjoyed both workshops, so helpful and insightful and she makes it all seem so straightforward and logical. Highly recommended to anyone thinking of setting up a management accounting business.”
– Sara Vening
This workshop is specifically for Accountants in Practice who have previously come on my How to build a management accounting business workshop or want to give a boost to their existing management accounting business.
- How to price the valuable work you do for clients
- How to ask questions to find out what your clients really want so selling becomes easy
- Making your strategic introducers strong referral partners
- Being your clients’ trusted adviser
- How to provide the valuable management information your clients deserve
- How to build your business in the least risky way
- Delegating and outsourcing – is it for you
As in 2020 the 2021 events are four hour online, interactive workshops. Places are limited so each participant is assured that their particular questions are answered.
Online workshop £99 + VAT
Next workshop 28th April 2021 BOOK HERETo register your interest in a workshop so I am more likely to run one at a time that suits you…
One Day Workshops
N.B. For the forseeable future I will not be running the full day workshops.
Full day interactive workshop with case studies and exercises so you go away with a proper action plan you can implement in your own businesses immediately.
Price includes refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
Price £199 incl. VAT